Monthly Archives: February 2013
TECHNICAL DESIGNER/INSTRUCTIONAL SYSTEM DESIGNER/E-LEARNING SPECIALIST
Technical Design, Instructional Design, Graphic Design and Information Technology background. Interested in working with multimedia, the World Wide Web , software development, online learning, distance learning, course management systems, data processing and integrating various technology tools in the Public Safety, Adult Education and Healthcare Market.
- Director/VP of Distance Learning for the largest Military Education Facility in the United States.
- Lead EMS Instructor trained and developed programs to over 2000 Public Safety personnel
- ADDIE model technical/Instructional Designer
- Open source Learning Management System LMS specialist (MOODLE)
- Public Safety Management Instructor for leaders in Public Safety
- In debt knowledge of web based training and computer based technology development and implementation across different platforms.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites, Camtasia, Camstudio, Viso, Articulate, Microsoft Office, Enterprise Architect and other applications used for ISD and technical design and development.
- Developed and managed several custom LMS for several institutions and organizations.
- Designed graphical illustrations for E-Learning websites
- Provided preferred layout and template design and functional requirements in the development of courses and software
- Excellent communications and organizational skills with (SME) subject matter experts
- Developer and Designer for SRG Technology platform Blender, currently being utilized by Broward County School Board (BEEP), Broward Sheriffs Office and other Government agencies.
- Reviewed courses and material research for SME.
- Increase development content outline or in terms of sound design document structure, content, flow, coverage and difficulty level.
- Collaborate successfully among instruct functional team members and instructional design team members to accomplish common goals and targets.
- Evaluate the overall customer necessities; evaluate the content given through the client and design suitable instructional resolutions in terms of content strategies and coverage.
- Editing and evolution a variety of innovative scripts and appraisal tests to add it for latest courses.
- Facilitating, designing and developing different courses and programs based on web.
- Investigated content utilizing both internal and external resources.
- Offering instructions concerning animations back ground designs, characters.
MPS Executive Management, Saint Thomas University with a minor in Instructional System Design
BS Organizational Leadership, Saint Thomas University
AS Public Safety Administration, Florida Medical Training Institute
ADDIE Model, Java Script, HTML, PHP, ASPX, SQL, Word Press, Joomla, Moodle, BlackBoard, Angel, Blender and Open Source Learning Management Systems,
Operating Systems and Tools:
Windows, Linux, Apple/Mac, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Captivate, InDesign, Illustrator, Dream Weaver, E-Learning Suite, Flash, Microsoft PowerPoint, Windows, Excel, Visio, Office 2011, Enterprise Architect, Camtasia, Articulate, Blackboard, Moodle, Angel, Blender