FREDDIE DIAZ BATISTA
TECHNICAL DESIGNER/INSTRUCTIONAL SYSTEM DESIGNER/eLEARNING SPECIALIST
As the Director of eLearning & Development for one of the largest corporate training companies in the United States. I head up a team of Instructional Designers and Developers that utilizes technical design, instructional design, graphic design and information technology background. Our work consists of working with multimedia, the Web, software development, online learning, distance learning, course management systems, and integrating various technology tools in the Public Safety, Adult Education and Healthcare Market.
- Director of eLearning and Development for the largest infomercial company in the US.
- Director/VP of Distance Learning for the largest Military Education Facility in the United State
- Lead EMS Instructor trained and developed programs to over 2000 Public Safety personnel
- ADDIE model technical/Instructional Designer
- Open source Learning Management System LMS specialist (MOODLE)
- Public Safety Management Instructor for leaders in Public Safety
- In debt knowledge of web based training and computer based technology development and implementation across different platforms.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites, Camtasia, Camstudio, Viso, Articulate, Microsoft Office, Enterprise Architect and other applications used for ISD and technical design and development.
- Developed and managed several custom LMS for several institutions and organizations.
- Designed graphical illustrations for E-Learning websites
- Provided preferred layout and template design and functional requirements in the development of courses and software
- Excellent communications and organizational skills with (SME) subject matter experts
- Developer and Designer for SRG Technology platform Blender, currently being utilized by Broward County School Board (BEEP), Broward Sheriffs Office and other Government agencies.
- Reviewed courses and material research for SME.
- Increase development content outline or in terms of sound design document structure, content, flow, coverage and difficulty level.
- Collaborate successfully among instruct functional team members and instructional design team members to accomplish common goals and targets.
- Evaluate the overall customer necessities; evaluate the content given through the client and design suitable instructional resolutions in terms of content strategies and coverage.
- Editing and evolution a variety of innovative scripts and appraisal tests to add it for latest courses.
- Facilitating, designing and developing different courses and programs based on web.
- Investigated content utilizing both internal and external resources.
- Offering instructions concerning animations back ground designs, characters.
MPS Executive Management, Saint Thomas University with a minor in Instructional System Design
BS Organizational Leadership, Saint Thomas University
AS Public Safety Administration, Florida Medical Training Institute
ADDIE Model, SAM, Flipped Training, Java Script, HTML, PHP, ASPX, SQL, Word Press, Joomla, Moodle, BlackBoard, Angel, Blender, WordPress and Open Source Learning Management Systems,
Operating Systems and Tools:
Windows, Linux, Apple/Mac, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Captivate, InDesign, Illustrator, Dream Weaver, E-Learning Suite, Flash, Microsoft PowerPoint, Windows, Excel, Visio, Office 2011, Enterprise Architect, Camtasia, Articulate, Blackboard, Moodle, Angel, Blender
Summary of Selected Experience:
Public Safety Content Specialist/Instructional System Designer, Technical Designer for
SRG Technology Inc. (Safety Solutions Contract)
In partnership with Safety Solutions Inc, I was the Designer, Developer and Instructional System Designer for the Public Safety division of the Learning Management System and the development of the software and platform, Blender. I also attended and hosted over 100 trade shows assisting in the sale of the platform to Public Safety agencies throughout the country. This platform provides training in a cost-effective way by maximizing training opportunities and minimizing time spent away from protecting the public for Public Safety Agencies. This LMS allows Instructors and command staff to adapt lessons in real-time. Blender™ Public Safety allows appropriate information to be provided quickly and accurately by enabling public safety agencies to build, create, link and maintain a flexible, state-of-the-art curriculum while aligning instructional plans, content and assessment to national, state or local learning objectives and standards.
Senior VP of Distance Learning Education, Special Operations Instructor
Safety Solutions Incorporated
Boynton Beach, Florida (2005-2012)
Serves and manages, operates and controls the online e-learning operation and educational program development of both blended and online courses .I also serve as an instructor in all of the Special operations programs for both local and Federal Government agencies both FEMA and Military.
I help design and develop all training manuals student and instructor as well as the development of e-learning courses and programs with both subject matter experts (SME) and Government personnel.
Online Education Coordinator/Instructional Designer, Florida Medical Training
Institute/Florida Fire Training Institute, Coral Springs, Florida (2000-2008)
Implemented the Online Education Program, which directed distance learning education to over 2000 Public Safety personnel throughout the country.
I was directly responsible for the development and certification by the State of Florida Department of Education for the AS degree program at Florida Medical Training Institute and recertification programs through their partner school, Florida Fire Training Institute.